Tuesday, November 16, 2010

GAY MEN, HIV and MEDIA

I will be attending this forum and i'll give you guys an update as to what exactly went down. I just hope all the aprticipants are gay or atleast very well informed of "gay sex" as i am personally tired of people who know nothing about certain subjects being centre of "knowlegde".

I will be representing the "gays" ofcourse and it woul be lovely if you can send me your comments, an e-mail and inform  me of what questions to ask and what info to convey at the forum.

Drop me your thoughts and views about this forum. Lets chat-

2 comments:

  1. well said i hope this conference becomes an eye opener to most South African out there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too Thabo. I will be updating you guys on how everything went after Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete